-->

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh...THAT'S what that means!

So I mentioned a few days ago that I'm new to this whole blogging thing. I've been following other people's blogs for ages - so many cool, talented, creative, funny types out there. I've got a long list. Anyway, I just (and by 'just' I mean within the last 5 minutes) realized that when I go to the Dashboard there's a "Blogs I Follow" tab that shows the lastest and greatest from my faves. Am I the last person on the planet to know about that? You don't even want to know how I've been keeping track of my faves. Let's just say I spend way more time on the computer than I need to. Jeez... Sorry TTT'ers about the non-link on my previous post. Didn't realize that until today. Oops. Onto other things... My desk is an absolute mess so I haven't done much creative the last couple of days. I have been whittling out snippets of time to put together my December Daily album though. I know it's not December. I am a procrastinator. Big Time. I did get the birthday card done in time for the party though.
The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil. Totally reminds me of my 12-year-old. That guy eats, sleeps and breathes for Screen time. Sigh...

No comments: