-->

Monday, February 20, 2012

Mischief is Afoot!

I'm starting to think about St. Patrick's Day.  I love it.  WAY back I had ancestors living in County Cork, Ireland so I heartily embrace this holiday (Alright...reality check.  Even without the speck of Irish blood I'd probably embrace it anyway).  In addition to having green food and throwing back a pint of suds we are visited by mischievous leprechauns on St. Patrick's Eve.  We always wake up to things being all topsy turvy and out of place.  The first time this happened the kids were really little and it was so cute watching them race around to see what those leprechauns had gotten into.  Here's a scrapbook layout a did (be kind...this was quite a while ago!) documenting their mischief.


As I was thinking about St. Pat's I decided to throw a little green cheer into the shop.  These simple yet bling-y Shamrock Tags are perfect for hanging on treat bags or marking a mischievous leprechaun spot.  They'd also be great attached to some twine or ribbon for a festive garland.


Do you have any St. Patrick's Day traditions?  I'd love to hear about them.  Top o' the day to ya'!


No comments: