-->

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Giddy-up!

I recently purchased a batch of western-themed stamps and they've just been sitting here waiting for me to do something with them.  Inspired by some pink bandana paper in my stash I whipped up a ranch-style, girly birthday card and entered in The Kraft Journal Make It Monday Challenge.  I swear I can picture John Wayne perfectly with his rugged good looks, a tip of his cowboy hat and a sparkle in his eye, "Well, hey there, little lady."

A little bling on the sentiment along with some faux stitching and distressing will make this a perfect card for any cowgirl. 




This card is available for purchase here.  I'll be adding some more western-themed items soon!  Thanks for stopping by y'all.

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun card, Julie! I'm so glad you added your name to the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll. I'm looking forward to stopping by from time to time!