-->

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mini Album Mania

I'm going to be participating in a local craft fair next month and am pondering some things I'd like to bring with me.  In the past I've done cards and gift tags but I'm thinking of whipping up some mini albums.

I love to make mini albums.  They can be completed in a reasonable amount of time (I am a painfully slow scrapper when it comes to 12 x 12 layouts), lots of little hidden pockets and things can be included and you end up with this little gem to hold in your hands.  Here are some 6" x 6" accordion albums I made as teacher gifts a couple of years ago...






I'm also debating a couple of really itty bitty ones like these...





What do you think?  Should I try to channel my scrapbooking muse?  She has been very quiet for quite some time now...


2 comments:

Handmade in Israel said...

They are adorable! Definitely whip a couple up. It is always good to have something aside from cards on your table.

Emily Leiphart said...

Fabulous mini albums, Julie! My favourite is the red one. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches April Release Blog Hop!