-->

Monday, November 25, 2013

More ATCs


I can almost smell roasted turkey, pumpkin pie, and dressing - just a few more days until Thanksgiving.  Mmm-mmm...I love me some pumpkin pie!  I've been plugging away at my ATCs for swaps in preparation for the Christmas prep which will most certainly carve into my time in my creative zone.  Here's the latest ATC installment:

This first ATC was for a brown and it's associations (masculinity, importance, stability) swap.
Media: Washi tape, ribbon, brads, random paper, image downloaded from internet, Distress ink, dye ink

The next two were for a 'Paint' swap.  "Ha-ha!  Clever me, I'll use paint chips - something different!" I said to myself.  I'm not sure my vision manifested itself as I had planned but here there are.
Media: Paint chip, bakers twine, die cut cardstock, dye ink
Media: Paint chip, Copics, dye ink, pen, ribbon, punched cardstock
  My final offerings are ATCs I made for a Green swap.
Media: Book page, cardstock, brad, magazine clippings, Distress ink, Distress stain

Media: Distress inks, Distress stains, watercolor pencil, Copics, pen

Media: Die-cut cardstock, metallic tape, alcohol ink, acrylics
Ta da!  More coming soon...

1 comment:

lori vliegen said...

your ATC's are fabulous…..you deserve an extra helping of pumpkin pie, art girlie!! happy Thanksgiving, sweetie! xox