-->

Friday, January 17, 2014

Hearts & Skulls

Apparently my focus over the last couple of days has been body parts?

Quickie post today to share ATCs for a 'Skulls & Skellies Swap' over at ATCsforAll and my FB mixed media group 'Pink, Red or Hearts' themed swap.

Title: The Eyes Have It!

Title: Name Your Poison
Title: Colorful Skull (not very creative, I know!)


Title: Senorita Bones
And now for the hearts...
Title: Her Heart is a Fortress
Adding the one above to the Wicked Wednesday Love & Hearts Challenge.
Title: Love Song

Title: Sweetheart
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Wow, you were very productive. I love the first and second skull, they are fabulous. Also the first heart one is brilliant..
Corrie x

sally said...

Love the skulls!

Sally

Karin said...

wow great ATC's, I love the first two the most!
Groetjes Karin

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey Julie, awesome collection. I'm loving the colours int he first. Neat eyeball too!