-->

Friday, February 27, 2015

Accordion House ATC - An Experiment

I think ATC houses are really fun to make.  My mixed media ATC group has a house theme this time so to keep up with these talented ladies I had to do something different.  Enter my experimental accordion ATC.


It lays flat to ATC size:


My other houses were more on typical ATC lines.  I had a hankering (yes, a hankering!) to make a monochromatic ATC.  The urge was satisfied here:


My last one has an interactive front door:


I love my Fridays.  I only work Monday-Thursday so Fridays are my day to hang out in the studio.  However, I have been seriously procrastinating...the real house needs some attention now.  Off to vacuum and fold laundry.  Ugh...not nearly as fun as creating, but you gotta do whatcha gotta do. 

Ciao for now...







4 comments:

massofhair said...

Experimental ATC looking fantastic but all are amazing! :-) x

Kay Wallace said...

I have never even heart of an ATC "house," Julie, but I love the idea! And, I love your results! Bravo, my friend!

orneryswife said...

These are all so awesome!! Love them all!

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute....