-->

Friday, May 15, 2015

It's an ATC Extravaganza!

I believe I may be over-committed right now.  Over the last day or so I've been creating ATCs like a mad woman trying to play catch up with various swaps.  I got very Stampotique-y this morning, too.  :)

First, I went through a mermaid phase.

Title: Neptune's Girl on the Side (for a Stampotique metallic/shiny swap)

Title: My Name Isn't Ariel (for a Stampotique metallic/shiny swap)

Title: The Mermaid (for Stampotique themed swap at AFA)

Then I decided to pull out some other Stampotique faves:

Title: Her Hero (for Stampotique themed swap at AFA)

Title: Before My First Cup (for Stampotique themed swap at AFA)

Title: Who's There? (for Stampotique themed swap at AFA)

Next up is an ATC for a SwapBot ATC village series.  This time it's the blacksmith's shop.
The doors are interactive. 
Hey, there he is!
 I've really enjoyed making the cards for this series.  Here are the other ones I've done so far:

Village Cooper

Village Cobbler
Village Baker
 Another AFA swap.  This batch is for "State Your Landmark"


   


Mixed Media ATC group "Wings" theme:


Almost done!  This was a wings theme for a different group.  It would appear that I have a thing for butterflies...


Yowza.  If you've made it this far, thanks for taking the time to look at my art.  :)

No comments: