-->

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Busy Behind the Scenes

Good morning!  I am still here and have been busily arting but not posting as much lately.  Here's a quick wrap-up of what's been on my desk.


She did double-duty as an entry in the Sweet Pea Stamps Progressive Challenge and gifted to somebody requesting a mythical creature ATC.  I hope fairies count...I think they do.


I made her just for fun using Dylusions and Rubber Dance Art Stamps.  She ended up winging her way across the Great Blue to a friend in Belgium.


An ATC-trading friend is going through a bit of a messy divorce.  This made her smile.


Mmmm...warm summer evenings.  I made this for a trade requiring the word 'July' on it.


The latest card for the Village series: Millinery


These dudes crack me up.  I tried to resist getting this stamp, but every time I saw somebody use it, it beckoned to me.  Eventually I caved.


I saw this Dina Wakley stamp set and had a coupon...couldn't help myself.  I'm loving the Distress pens too.  Used them quite a bit here.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving all your makes Julie, so many different styles! The 3 amigos are cool, and the dumb bass...lol xx
I'm looking forward to having some crafting time soon :)

Bibi Lindahl said...

So pretty, so cool, so funnnnny!! Nice mix of everything here. I adore the cute fairy sitting on the mushroom - and such a lovely background!
I'm glad you could make your friend smile with that "Dumb Bass" fish (perfectly mean and funny for her situation...).
Great to see you found use of my "Karma has no deadline" stamp :-)

Julie S said...

Bibi, I absolutely adore your stamps. I've been reaching for them a lot lately!