-->

Monday, July 6, 2015

Octo-Fish ATC

It's been a few days since I've gotten artily messy so I used this opportunity to make an ATC for a couple of challenges.



I tweaked The Octopode Factory's Steampunk Sun image and turned her into a fish of sorts.  To do this I used copics, Pitt pens, and a Signo pen.  Her eyeball has some Diamond Glaze over the top for some dimension and shine.

The background is corrugated cardboard that I gessoed and painted over with acrylic and metallic inks.

The two challenges I'm adding this to are:
Wicked Wednesday: Red, White & Blue and

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely little ATC, Julie! Thanks for joining me in my ribbon challenge !
Corrie x

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is absolutely AMAZING. Thank you for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

Nikki W said...

Julie, another wow from me .... is that the second today ? LOL I freakin' loooove this ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday:)