-->

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Little House ATC

Today I stepped away from Halloween for a bit (crazy, but true!) to make an ATC for a friend.  The theme of this swap was to create an interactive ATC.  Tracy likes little houses so this was a no-brainer for me.  I channeled my muse from when I created this similar ATC a while ago.


I used all kinds of bits and pieces from my stash: bingo paper, raffle ticket (that my son brought home and I, of course, kept), gelli plate scrap, phone book page, school newsletter...  I love finding ways to use the junk I can't bear to throw away.  :)


I hope she likes it.  I think she will!

1 comment:

mamablitger said...

Julie your houses are so adorable. I love them. Love the door which can be opened. And the colors are fantastic.
Thank you for sharing your art.
Hugs from Monica...... Spain