-->

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Stampotique's Word Up Weekend: Bla Bla Bla

My share(s) for Word Up Weekend this week feature one of my very favorite, and often reached-for, Stampotique stamps: Bla Bla Bla.  I love using it for backgrounds especially in combination with the fun and quirky Daniel Torrente/Jill Penney images.

Here is a card I made using it with Marsha.  The blueish hair was inspired by my daughter who recently dyed her hair a gorgeous blue-purple color (thank you, Kiana!).


My next one is an ATC using Bla Bla Bla with Supergirl.  (I had wanted her for so long and love having her in my collection.)


That's is for today.  Check out all of the great Stampotique words and phrases HERE on the website.  

Come on over to the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog to play along with our bi-weekly challenges, too!!

Happy trails...

No comments: