-->

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

SDC 264 - Anything Goes!

Happy New Year!  I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful holiday season with friends and family.

We're easing into 2017 over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog and starting with a wide open 'Anything Goes' challenge this time.  I have been eyeballing the Big Bee stamp for so long.  I finally caved in and got it and I'm so glad I did.  Of course, as soon as it arrived I had to have a play with it and made a card.


The background that the stamp is on was created using alcohol inks on top of mineral paper.  'Queen' is stamped using Altered Alpha - love that set.  So versatile.

I had a hard time not getting a pic with the beautiful sheen taking over, but here are a couple of other views.



What strikes your fancy this week?  Anything goes...play along with us and post your creation on our Stampotique Facebook page and link up on the blog.

Happy 2017!

2 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

I love everything about this - love that its Big Bee and its stitched and I bet the shimmer is fabulous in real life. The thing that is my 'ooo niiice' though, is the little 'bee' word you've made and cut it like a pennant flag. Genius touch there.

Julie S said...

Thanks, Jo!