-->

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Eyeball ATC

Ha ha...what a weird title.  Perhaps the caffeine hasn't kicked in yet; I'm feeling a little goofy.  Anyhoo...

I was sitting here at my ultra-cluttered, can-hardly-see-the-desktop space the other day and it occurred to me that I have some lovely stamps, that I was DYING to have, that have sat here unused pretty much since I received them.  Determined to remedy that situation, I grabbed an ATC background from my stash and came up with this:


Because of the business of the background, you can't really see all of the coolness if this particular eyeball, but trust me...it's really cool, with lots of dotty, splashy bits in the corners.


You can see the cool bits a little better in the above picture.  I embossed the definition to make it stand out more and then put some Diamond Glaze on the eyeball itself to make it nice and shiny.

Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at what I do.  :)

No comments: