-->

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Oregon and Washington ATCs

There are some great artists over at the ATCsForAll site.  I was lucky enough to find one who wanted to trade some state ATCs with me; I've been collecting them for a while.

I made Washington and Oregon for her.


Being me, I had to add something quirky to each.  For Washington I added the Fremont Troll.  I used to take the kids here just for fun when they were little.  They loved climbing all over this guy.  He's big...big enough that in his right hand there's a VW bug (can't really see it here).


On the Oregon card I added Voodoo Donuts.  It's an iconic Portland landmark and the line to get in almost always wraps around the building.  My personal favorite donut is the Grape Nehi (a vivid Barbie purple color.  I know. Kinda freaky, but it tastes delish.)


I hope she likes them!

2 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

How nice to find your blog via AFA! I love these atcs you made for me and happy to have them in my US State collection! Love the quirky additions and it was fun to read more about them. :) Thanks again and happy creating!

Julie S said...

Woo hoo! I'm glad you found me too, Pam. Loved making these ATCs for you and it made it even more fun to have a personal connection to each place. :)