-->

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Fellow Coffee Addicts Take Note!

I freely admit that I LOVE coffee.  I love the smell of it.  I love the taste of it. I love the camaraderie of getting together with my favorite peeps and chilling at an out of the way coffee cafe.  And, here's the biggie, I have a secret addiction to coffee stamps.  I swear...I collect them.  And then I gleefully run my fingers through my coffee stamp collection and move on to some pressing project without ever inking those bad boys up.

But not today, my friends.  I *accidentally* ordered a new coffee-themed stamp set last week and when I opened the box this morning I actually stamped something with it.  I know.  Big news!  Check this one out - a card AND a gift card holder all in one:



And here's another:



...because honestly, I think it might be true...

I've listed these HERE in my Etsy shop.  If you are, or know, a coffee addict they might be just what you need.

;)

Have a spectacular, and caffeinated, day!

No comments: