-->

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Feeling Lucky?

I don't remember the last time I made an art tag.  Back in the day I thought they were a great canvas and created on them all the time.  I kind of got stuck figuring out what to do with all of the lovelies once they were completed though (hence the big ol' box full of lovely tags stashed away).  I decided to join a "Green with Envy" tag swap just for the heck o' it though.


My background was made with Distress paints.  Now, those bad boys haven't been pulled out in ages!


I was temporarily stuck until I remembered my solemn vow to start using some of the fab supplies that are gathering dust in my space.  I pulled out my Sizzix Courtyard die, InkaGold, Seth Apter stamps, gold wire, ribbon and lace, Memory Box dies, Lost Coast border stamp...


Seriously, this tag is truly a tribute to using stuff I had to have but haven't used much.  Love that.  The only new thing I used was the chit chat sticker.


Yay for keeping myself honest and adhering to my solemn vows.  Happy March!

2 comments:

sally said...

We all seem to be full of great plans to use up our mountain of stash but we all also still seem to manage to keep falling for the latest "must have" too lol! I dump out my distress paints only the other day too!

Sally x

Julie S said...

So true, Sally! I don't even want to talk about the stamps that I had to have that are sitting here uninked. Yikes...